Friday, September 26, 2008

Palin shows her true intellectual self

This past week has been a disaster on the financial front, it's been one thing after another, and just trying to keep up with McCain's erratic behavior has been exhausting. I've been busy this week, but this is probably the week that historians will point out to when McCain lost the election.

In the meantime, I couldn't let go the disastrous interview that Sarah Palin had with Katie Couric. Truly listening to this woman, I was filled with horror and disgust for how unqualified, and quite frankly stupid she is. I have never heard so much nonsense coming out of a person's mouth. I thought that there is no way that anyone could be intellectually inferior to Bush, but I was wrong.


Jack Cafferty of CNN is right to be disgusted with her lack of qualification.



This video from "Billy Madison" sums up very well the quality of Palin's response.
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it."


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: