Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kennebunkport Find


If you ever think of Kennebunkport, Maine, inevitably the first thought that comes to mind is "Bush family retreat". But I recently tried a restaurant, that I think puts Kennebunkport on the map, and gives visitors to Maine another reason to visit this coastal town.

I was recently there a couple weeks ago, and found a really charming Italian Bistro.
It's called Grissini's Italian Bistro, and the setting was really perfect for a casual (in the Maine proper sense) evening. The atmosphere was very convivial, with a downstairs bar and additional seating for those looking for a more casual "en famille" seating.


The menu was pretty extensive and provided a plethora of culinary delights ranging from an array of traditional pastas to savory grills. I would definitely recommend it to anyone ever wandering in Kennebunkport as a "must" for dinner! Maybe I should tell Giada about this???
Sphere: Related Content

No comments: