Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snowy Sunday Morning


I woke up this morning to a very quiet and snowy Sunday morning. While I won't miss the cold when I move to LA, I will miss the views from my window on early Sunday mornings such as today.

It's definitely one of those days where you can take simple pleasure in lying in a warm, fluffy bed, sipping coffee and reading the NY Times. Speaking of which, the Sunday NY Times Magazine has a fascinating gallery of photos of Obama's People By Nadav Kander, individuals serving in his administration, as well as critical colleagues.

The most interesting story was the background discussion with the photographer on how the shots were taken, and how the unique facets of the individuals would shine through - from the formal and dignified bearings of Robert Gates and Jim Jones, to the easy casualness of David Axelrod.
Sphere: Related Content

No comments: